GDR110 GigE Digital Tuner
GDR110 Systems are digital radio tuners with multiple Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) outputs, two to eight RF inputs and fully digital SDR technology. Housed in a 1U rack-mount chassis, this unit is a small size, weight and power (SwaP) solution for HF-band DF and N-channel applications. Its high dynamic range makes it ideal as a digitizer for U/VHF downconverted signals as well.
Its nearly 100dB performance, precision timestamped packets, phase-coherent and synchronized outputs streams, and simple, easy-to-use network sockets interface make it the best GigE digital tuner available in the industry!
Our GigE family of digital tuners have the following basic specifications:
- From 2 to 8 RF input channels per 1U chassis
- One Gigabit Ethernet output per pair of RF inputs; 4 GigE links per system
- Radio coverage of the HF band or a band around 70 MHz for U/VHF downconverters
- 1 to 4 baseband I:Q data streams per GigE, for up to 28 MHz RF BW coverage per GigE
- 102.4 MHz or 100 MHz A/D sample rates
- All channels are phase-coherent and timestamped for DF and beamforming applications
- Overall control of the unit and all data I/O are done over the network
- The system is designed as an 'N-Channel' (N= multiples of 8 channels) tuner, with both narrowband and wideband capabilities.
- GPS-derived input signals for timestamps
- Expandadable to hundreds or thousands of channels if needed
- Approx. 50W total power; internal worldwide universal power supply